12/10/10

Wall-E Post One

I am Wall-E, a trash compacter robot left behind to clean up the massive amount of trash on Earth in the year 2805. In an attempt to save the Earth from all the pollution, an army of robots like me tried cleaning up the mess, but in five years the idea was trashed and the mega corporation of BnL tried to resolve the situation by evacuating all of humanity to a spaceship called the Axiom in space because the Earth was too toxic for humans to live in. Everyday I do the same exact things. I pick up trash, make them into cubes, and stack the cubes on top of each other. Mountains and mountains of cubes that look like skyscrapers now flood the land. It is very lonely too because all of my fellow bots have all shut down. The only thing I have to acquaint with is my little cockroach friend. The one exciting thing for me today was when I was putting away my collectables that I had found when I was putting away the trash, I turned on the TV. There was a couple having a romantic evening. This really touched me and I went outside to look at the sky. A sandstorm had ruined the moment for me because I had to quickly go back inside and shut the doors. I decided to recharge my batteries and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment