12/14/10

Wall-E Post Three

After showing Eva the plant that I found last night, she suddenly shut down. I tried recharging her in the sun but that didn't work. After days and days of waiting with her taking to different places, I became frustrated and left her by my home one day. While I was compacting trash, I saw the same ship that dropped Eva come. I quickly rolled back to my home and boarded the ship. It went far out into the universe and out of the Milky Way galaxy. We finally reached a bigger ship called the Axiom behind some purple clouds. When we boarded the Axiom, robotic arms were taking out robots including Eva. A group of cleaning bots cleaned us including myself. Other bots did some scans on the bots but when they got to Eva, an alarm went off. Another robotic arm grabbed Eva and put her on a cart and the cart moved into a larger road with many other robots moving. I followed the cart and it got brought up to a control room. The main bot was there and ran a scan on Eva and told the captain. The captain woke up and checked his daily routines and got a green glowing light and he pressed it. A video showed up on the screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment